This page sets out terms which apply to your use of Luminato’s website at luminato.co.uk and Luminato’s social media content. It also contains information and terms relating to communications between you and Luminato.
Luminato Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, with company number 12908830, and registered address at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ (Luminato
). You can contact Luminato here
1. Purpose of this website and our use of social media
This website provides information about Luminato and its services and commentary and views on related issues. It also contains a form which you may use to contact Luminato (see section 2 below).
Luminato may also use social media channels provided by third parties (such as LinkedIn or Facebook) to provide information about its business and provide commentary and views on related issues.
Whilst efforts are taken to keep information up to date, it is not intended that you or any other party rely on any information provided on this website or within our social media accounts. In particular, please check with us before relying on information about particular services we provide. The provision of services by Luminato to you is subject to you entering into a contract for services with Luminato.
2. Contact details and communications
If you contact Luminato using the contact form or contact details on this website, or using social media channels, we may store your contact details and your communication for our business purposes. We may contact you in response to a query, comment or a post made to us.
See our privacy notice here
for more information about our use of your personal data.
Contact forms and our contact details are provided for legitimate business queries and communications, and you should not use them to send spam, bulk communications or other unlawful communications – see also section 4 below.
3. Intellectual property
The content and branding (including trade marks, logos and imagery) of this website and other Luminato communications and content are protected by intellectual property rights of Luminato and its licensors. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with Luminato, you are not permitted to use or copy any content, trade marks or branding other than for accessing and viewing the content (for information purposes), or for communicating with us, as described at section 2 above.
You may to link to our website, provided this is done for legitimate reasons and in a lawful manner, and does not involve any misuse of our content or misrepresentation of Luminato.
4. Your responsibilities
You may not make any unlawful or unauthorised use of any content within Luminato’s website, social media channels or other communications, including:
- unauthorised copying or use of materials protected by intellectual property rights (including images, text, software and other content); or
- unauthorised distribution or disclosure of confidential, personal or sensitive information.
You may not use Luminato’s communications facilities or contact details to send unlawful or unauthorised communications, or to send or upload any unlawful content, including:
- content which is obscene, abusive or defamatory;
- spam or bulk communications, or communications which are offensive or cause harassment;
- communications which misrepresent yourself or another party, or the activities of you or another party; or
- content which infringes intellectual property rights, or breaches data protection, confidentiality or privacy requirements.
You may not make any other unlawful or unauthorised use of Luminato’s or its service providers’ equipment, software or networks, including:
- attempting to gain unauthorised access; or
- introducing any virus or malware, or causing any denial of service attack.
6. Third party links and content
Our website or social media content may contain links to websites, content or contact details of other parties, or may otherwise refer to content or contact details of other parties. Luminato has no control or responsibility over the availability or security of such websites or content, nor of the quality or accuracy of such content or contact details.
Luminato also has no control or responsibility for cookies used by third party websites nor communications between you and third parties.
7. Limitations on Luminato’s liability to you
Luminato does not exclude or limit any liability to you for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot lawfully be excluded, and the limitations of liability in this section 7 are subject to this.
The content within our website and social media channels is provided without any guarantees, warranties or representations (including on availability, completeness or accuracy).
Luminato will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including any loss of business or loss of data) which you suffer as a result of:
- the use of such content or our website (or any social media channel), including any reliance on any information they include; or
- the unavailability of our website (or any social media channel) or any particular content or communications channels.
For the avoidance of doubt, these terms are not intended to impact Luminato’s responsibilities or liability to you (where applicable) under:
- a separate contract with you for the provision of our services; or
- data protection or privacy laws, or the law of confidence.
8. Changes to website, content and terms
We may change the content of our website or social media channels at any time, or withdraw (or change) access to our website or social media content, for any reason. We may also update these terms from time to time.
If any provision these terms is found by any court or legal authority to be unenforceable, the other provisions shall remain in force and, to the extent possible, the provision shall be modified to ensure it is enforceable, whilst maintaining its commercial intention.
These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.